Need help!

KingHoodoo

Hello!

I have been looking for an active group to help me. I don't speak finnish that is why please forgive me.

I have an incoming car from japan and it doesn't have DRLs or a rear foglamps and I have decided to have the wires rewired for me, there's an aftermarket headlights which has Angel eye and I want that to be a DRL and the foglamps also and for the rear will be the trunk stop lights.

Is there a good car electrician in Helsinki Area? Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Kiitos

You dont need rear fog lamp anymore, law have changed,  only thing you need to do, is change the RHD headlights to the LHD, or modify them to pass the finnish inspection.   Otherwise JDM lights are ok. 

Other guys know more about shops at Helsinki area.  

22 minutes ago, J-M Kujala said:

You dont need rear fog lamp anymore, law have changed,  only thing you need to do, is change the RHD headlights to the LHD, or modify them to pass the finnish inspection.   Otherwise JDM lights are ok. 

Other guys know more about shops at Helsinki area.  

Thank you for clarifying this one for me as I have been mulling my mind about this rear fog lamps ever since I was still on the planning stage of importing.

If I am correct, it's only the height of the projector needs to be modified, am I correct?

All light are ok, modification no needed at all, if car is from EU, USA or Japan, maybe some other countries also, but not remember all.   

Only modification  what is needed, is RHD to LHD.     No E approved lights needed.  So if you modify stock headlights they are ok, but if change them to LHD, they are needed to be E approved, but who knows that bcz LHD/RHD compatible headlights available.  Like my mustang headlights can use in LHD or RHD countries. 

Usually the modification of stock headlight is easyest and cheapest way.  Offcourse depends on car. 

In a spring i import car from USA and only dot lights, no any modifications, no height adjustments etc.  

Luo uusi käyttäjätili tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään
  • Luo uusi...